Other Info

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Fruit and Nut Bar Problem has been Solved!

Today while I was on my way to my Dad’s for Sunday dinner, I stopped into the Loblaw’s in Pickering to pick up some soup, which I intended to have for dinner because my jaw was still sore from the root canal procedure I had yesterday. While I was in the organic food/whole food/health food section, I noticed a stand-up display for Cocoa Camino Fair Trade Chocolate bars. I was scanning the bars on the off-hand chance that they might have a caramilk-style, vegan chocolate bar. No luck on that front, but guess what they did have: a fair trade, dark chocolate cranberry and almond bar. And vegan too! That is as close to a fruit and nut bar as I am going to get. I bought one, for scientific research, you understand. It was very good. I will stock up on these bars for the trip and give up on the idea of making my own.

Now the only question is, how many should I buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment