Other Info

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mosquito Nets

Linda and I went to Canadian Tire on Sunday afternoon before dinner, to see if we could find the kind of mosquito nets that fit over a hat. We might need them while we are on safari or trekking up a mountain to visit the gorillas. We found the nets (and bought two each) and also purchased a water bottle holder gizmo that attaches to the neck of a water bottle and then clips to a backpack with a carabiner clip. I also bought a little book light with a funky flexible neck. I will need it for the flights. If I can’t sleep, I will need to be able to read. It will likely be dark in the plane so people can sleep. If I can’t sleep and I can’t read, I will be bugging Linda. I should get some practice sleeping sitting up, with my travel pillow around my neck. It is harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment