Other Info

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our E-Tickets have Arrived!

After months of waiting, our e-tickets have finally arrived. Apparently the delay in receiving them was caused by some members of the group who were slow in paying. Because we are getting a group rate, the tickets could not be issued until everyone had paid. So now we are all set and our e-tickets are in hand.


I have given Linda the job of being in charge of the tickets and our at-the-airport-stuff, because she is good at that. Plus, I want to give her a job to do so that she doesn’t feel like her role in this escapade is unimportant. She is also in charge of my clothes and equipment packing (including the number of socks I can bring), getting a room for us for the day at Heathrow (she’s so efficient she’s already done this), getting us some gaiters for the gorilla trek, and generally keeping me out of trouble while en route.

No comments:

Post a Comment